Winter Weather Advisory starts at 1:00 p.m.

Overheating tractor causes garage fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MARNE, Mich. — A family is safe but a garage is a complete loss after a overheating tractor caught fire early Saturday morning.

Fire crews were called to the 140000 block of Washington Street around 12:30 a.m.

The homeowner told FOX 17 the garage, which was not attached to the home, was completely destroyed in the blaze.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s