Being a parent can be hectic, but ALDI realizes that shopping for them shouldn't' be. So whether it's your everyday life that has you going in all kinds of directions or you are packing up for some summer fun, make sure to check out ALDI first. Live near Grand Rapids? There are seven ALDI stores in the area and on June 1, 2017, the store located at 5114 28th St., will reopen after renovations with a brand new look! In the next several years, ALDI will update a total of 15 West Michigan stores. This means shoppers will enjoy a modern and convenient shopping experience with a focus on fresh items, including more robust produce, dairy and bakery section.
Busy moms and dads will love the 50 different, high-quality, affordably-priced feeding and changing essentials that the Little Journey line has to offer. From diapers and wipes to baby wash and snacks, some great options for your family. Little Journey was developed to meet the various needs of your infant and toddler, while keeping their health in mind when it comes to their convenient snacks. Not to mention, the puree pouches cost up to 50 percent less! Little Journey products is the same caliber of ALDI exclusive products, even higher, as the national name brands on quality, durability, taste and price.
We can't forget about the toddlers and bigger kids. ALDI has a fun selection right now of some great items your kids would like for a day at the beach to hanging in the backyard on the warm summer days and nights.
- Baby Food Organic Puree Pouches, $0.79: These come in more than a dozen fruit and veggie flavors.
- Puffs, $1.39: These come in three yummy flavors. No worries about your little one choking since they dissolve easily and also teach self-feeding.
- Yogurt Bites, $1.79: Made with real fruit and yogurt with no preserves. Adults might also become a little hooked on these! They are comparable to Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts. Voted best new product in the 2017 BrandSpark Best New Product Awards survey and real user feedback from Shopper Army.
- Little Munchers Baked Whole Grain Corn Snacks
Every ALDI shopper gets just as excited about the non-food items they can find at their favorite store, too. Every week, there is a fun selection of high quality ALDI Finds for your home and entertainment needs. ALDI really focuses on what's needed for a particular season, whether it's college kids getting their dorm ready or families ready to enjoy the great outdoors in the summer sun. But, if you see something you like, you better grab it! These items are offered for a limited time.
ALDI Finds for the summer:
- Bean Bag Set- $4.99
- Grafix Glow Party PK & 2 PK Spray Chalk- $2.99
- Toddler or Girl's Swimsuit- $6.99
- Kid's Licensed Sunglasses- $3.99
- Paddle Pals - $12.99
- Toddler or Boys' 2-Piece Swim Set- $7.99
- Swim Goggles- $4.99
So how is it that ALDI can offer all of these great, quality items at such a low-cost? The stores are smaller, with just four to five aisles, making shopping quick and easy. Also, ALDI has a cart rental system. To free a cart from the corral, you put in a carter. When you return the cart, you get your quarter back. This saves the stores money because the staff can then focus on serving shoppers in the store.
Unsatisfied with something you purchased at ALDI? They are so confident in their ALDI exclusive brand food, their Double Guarantee means you can bring the item back, get your money back and they will replace it.
ALDI listens closely to customer feedback and because of it, they've removed added MSG, certified synthetic colors and partially hydrogenated oils from ALDI exclusive brands.
Happy shopping everyone! To find an Aldi location near you, visit aldi.us.