Residents safe after kitchen fire at apartment complex

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — All occupants of an apartment are safe after a fire broke out in their apartment just before 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

The incident occurred in one of the apartments at the Village Inn Apartments located on Riverside Drive.

Officials were able to extinguish the kitchen fire and report that the apartment is not livable until the damage is repaired.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s