Pole barn destroyed in Monday night fire

GENEVA TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- No one was injured in a pole barn fire that broke out at a residence on 63rd Street near County Road 380 in Geneva Township Monday night.

When crews arrived on scene the pole barn was fully engulfed and officials are considering the structure a total loss.

The South Haven Area Emergency Services is still working to determine the exact cause of the fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s