Laughter truly can be some of the best medicine, and when times get tough LaughFest is one of the perfect prescriptions. Laughter Rx is a series of events during the funny fest promoting the health and wellness benefits of laughter.
Laughter Rx will have events throughout March 7-17 offering a number of ways to navigate tough chapters when dealing with life's tough challenges as well as dive deeper into the health benefits of laughter.
Laughter Rx will be headlined by the previously announced Ed Asner’s “A Man and His Prostate,”
Several events will take place throughout LaughFest Rx including:
- Laughter Yoga
- Ed Asner
- Laughing Matter
- Funderwear Run
- Brews, Beats and Belly Laughs
- LaughFest Recovery Showcase
- How Improv Can Not Only Make You Laugh, It Can Change Your Life
- Laughter: Duct Tape for the Body and Soul
- Laughter: Is it Really the Best Medicine?
Visit laughfestgr.org for a full list of dates and times and other Laughter Rx events.