More road crews will be getting busy all around West Michigan after the Memorial Day weekend.
Here are the new projects that begin on freeways and state roads May 28:
US-131 in Allegan County
- Nightly lane closures on US-131 northbound and southbound for resurfacing between the Kent/Allegan county line to just south of the Wayland exit.
- Scheduled hours of work will vary, depending on the day. Some weekend lane closures will last later into the daylight hours.
- May 29 – August 30.
M-66 in Ionia County
- Northbound M-66 closed from M-50 to just south of I-96 for resurfacing and other improvements.
- Southbound open.
- May 28 – August 31.
Forest Park Road in Norton Shores
- Forest Park Road closed to through traffic between Henry Street and Lake Harbor Road
- Resurfacing between Stryker Drive and Lake Point Drive.
- May 28 – Mid-July
(The schedule for lane closures in Allegan County has been updated since first posting.)