Holland Sidewalk Sales
● August 9th & 10th, Downtown Holland
● The Downtown Merchants will bring thousands of great deals outdoors along 8th Street
● Find amazing bargains from Downtown Holland's unique collection of gift shops, clothing boutiques, art galleries, specialty stores, and more
● 9:00am-9:00pm Friday, August 9th and 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday, August 10t
Virtue Cider Midsummer BBQ Benefit for Forever Curious Children’s Museum
● August 16th, 5:00-8:00pm
● Head to Virtue Cider in Fennville for an evening in the shade garden to benefit Forever Curious Children's Museum.
● Enjoy pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and coleslaw and fresh fruit salad. Vegan/vegetarian options also available .
● Virtue Cider will pour a selection of crisp ciders.
● Evening includes music and fun activities for the whole family. Tickets are $30 for adults (and kids 13+). Free for kids 12 and under (hot dogs and chips will be served).
● Purchase tickets at eventbrite.com or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
55th Annual Danish Festival
● August 15-18th in Greenville
● Event includes parades, arts & crafts fair, performance from Danish Festival Band, children’s events, museum tours and hot-air balloon flights
● Schedule of events at danishfestival.org
West Michigan Photo Contest Voting Now Open
● Over 900 photos were submitted for this year’s West Michigan photo contest and we’ve narrowed it down to the top 50, which are up for public voting
● Check out great photos of West Michigan, and help your favorite win the grand prize of being featured on next year’s West Michigan Carefree Travel Guide Cover! ● Vote on the West Michigan Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/westmichigantourism/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1283469231820568