BYRON TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- The Kent County Sheriff's Office is investigating another cellphone store break-in overnight.
The most recent happened early Tuesday morning at the Verizon Wireless store, 8233 Byron Center Ave. SW, in Byron Center.
It is not clear what was taken but this is the sixth cellphone store break-in since Friday.
Friday into Saturday
- Verizon Store - Caledonia Township
- Verizon Store - Lowell Township
- Verizon Store - Plainfield Township
Sunday into Monday
- AT&T Store - Algoma Township
- Sprint Store - Plainfield Township
Deputies have released images of suspects and the believe the break-ins are connected.
In each of the break-ins, the stores were entered by as few as one and as many as four individuals.
If you have any information regarding the identity of any of the suspects, please contact Silent Observer at 616-774-2345.