GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Ticket packages for the 2013 Gilda’s LaughFest will go on sale Friday, November 30.
The 10-day comedy festival is scheduled to run in Grand Rapids from March 7 to March 17.
There are a variety of ticket packages that will be available from November 30 through January 4, including pre-built and build-your-own packages.
Build-your own packages available in two types. A Minimum of one ticket in each of the two sections must be purchased. Pricing starts at $29.50.
- You Pick – $25 gift certificates: Purchase individually or add to any ticket package order. In $25 increments, gift certificates are good towards any ticket package and must be redeemed by Jan. 4, 2013.
- Premium ticket packages: Premium ticket packages, which range in price from $250 to $750, include a variety of VIP extras, which may include entrance into various LaughFest parties and events.
- White Diamond: $750 – includes Wayne Brady Signature Event Dinner/Show ticket and one show per day of your choice plus many VIP extras.
- Platinum: $500 – includes any single show (excluding the Signature Event) each day of your choice plus VIP extras.
- Seriously Funny: $250 – includes one ticket to seven shows of your choice (excluding the Signature Event).
Pre-built packages come in five varieties. They range in price from $36.50 to $142.50 and allow ticket holders to see three shows for one price.
- Family Friendly Package: $41.50 (adult), $36.50 (child) – Strawberry Shortcake: Follow your Berry Own Beat! With special guests, The Doodleboops; Super Saturday Kids Zone; and Secret Agent 23 Skidoo.
- Late Night Package: $57.50 – Garfunkel & Oates, Pete Holmes, and Loni Love.
- Comedy Lovers Package: $82.50 – Fortune & Friends, Nerdist Podcast Live!, and Bill Burr.
- Clean Comedy Package: $107.50 – Brian Regan, Clean Comedy Showcase and Dinner, and Jim Breuer.
- Headliners Package: $142.50 – Shaquille O’Neal’s All-Star Comedy Jam, Lewis Black, and Joel McHale.
Tickets can be purchased either online at laughfestgr.org or over the phone at 616-735-4242.
Individual tickets will be available for purchase to the general public starting Friday, Jan. 11, 2013.