Man Charged For Having Sex With Dog
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich — A Cedar Springs man is in jail charged with repeatedly sodomizing a dog.
Charles Ralph Horton faces charges that he performed sex acts with a Labrador/German Shepherd mix between August and November 2012 in Grand Rapids.
Because this is Horton’s fourth offense, he also faces charges of being a habitual offender.
The police report did not say how authorities came to become aware of Horton’s activities or who owned the dog.
A list of Horton’s prior convictions was given to FOX 17 News.
Here’s what it revealed:
- 1973: guilty of obstructing police and stolen vehicle.
- 1974: guilty of obstructing judiciary.
- 1975: guilty of larceny.
- 1975: guilty of burglary.
- 1975: guilty of larceny from a motor vehicle.
- 1976: guilty of burglary.
- 1983: guilty of burglary.
- 1986: guilty of burglary.
Then came the sexual assault convictions. In 1990, Horton was found guilty of sexual assault in the second degree (person under 13).
For this incident, Horton was charged on Dec. 7 for felony sexual assault.