3 Men Charged In Play N Trade Robbery

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Three men have been charged in connection to the Play N Trade robbery that occurred on Tuesday night.

Dacari Allen, 17, Nantai Makura, 18 and Nicholas White, 23 were all charged with armed robbery.

The suspects are being held at the Kent County Jail, each on a $50,000 bond.

21 Comments to “3 Men Charged In Play N Trade Robbery”

ahkmet rimirez said:
    January 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM

hahahahahaaaa…. idiots. im glad no one got hurt and these morons got caught…

Jon said:
      January 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM

BEFORE YOU JUDGE,KNOW THE FACTS..;.

dann said:
        January 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM

so jon whats the facts….. let me guess these are 3 fine up standing members of the community who are wrongly accusses and arrested just because of thier skin color right? bull shit 3 thugs who thought they were bad cause they had guns i dont give two shits if they are white green purple pink or black they are wanna be thugs and had to try to rob somplace so they could suppliment thier entilement checks. lock them up and let them rot with the rest of the scum

Fwank said:
          January 11, 2013 at 11:34 PM

A M E N !!

Concerned parent said:
    January 11, 2013 at 4:39 PM

So, those are the 3 faces that kept me up scared for myself and my children that night I heard 3 armed men were on the run after robbing the Play N Trade right down the street from me.

Easy Eddie said:
      January 11, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I sleep well next to my .40 S&W , locked up of course

Katie said:
    January 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Not Surprised…

PROMISE said:
    January 11, 2013 at 5:28 PM

SMH…………………………

Pips said:
    January 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM

The teacher's union should be proud.

cheryl said:
    January 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Pips what does a teachers union have to do with these punks?

I_Am_Flounder said:
      January 11, 2013 at 10:26 PM

They teach, thus they lead.

Anonymous said:
    January 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Some people will suprise you if your Love one is very ill and you feel No one can help & you are hurting to see them the way they are and crying for help,and you keep getting the run around. It hurts! So please think before you judge and Don’t know the whole story. Also the Judge said, LIFE. Is that NOT ENOUGH HURT for the family? And I heard the weapon was FAKE! And the brothers had no other felonies. Think!

Maat said:
      January 11, 2013 at 8:37 PM

While, yes, we should wait to judge these three, the fact that the guns were fake doesn't take away the emotional damage done to the employees and customers that were present.

Ineedmoney said:
      January 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM

so anonymous does that mean if i rob you with toy guns then it makes it all okay and i should not be punished. If so pleas lets meet up so i can have all you money lol just kidding it dosent matter if it was a real gun or a squirt gun its armed robbery smarty one

anonymous said:
    January 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM

3 more of Grand Rapids finest citizens.

t newker said:
    January 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM

3 more worthless people off the streets that we will have to feed. how meany kids do the 3 have that there momas are living off welfare . next we will here from there momas that they are so wonderful and how nice they are life in the big house is to good send them to a inland and let them eat bugs and drink mud

JB3 said:
    January 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM

NO! 3 more of York Creeks finest citizens! I remember playing on dirt hills back there as kids. That sht hole should be bulldozed!

JB3 said:
    January 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I love how "Jon" hasn't had an ignorant word to say lately

Jim said:
    January 12, 2013 at 2:38 AM

had I have been there with mt .40 S & W, it would read 3 dead dumb-asses with toy guns…..

Reuben said:
    January 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Free dacari allen he need sometyp of help hes been going thru alot in the past year i pray they dont give my boy all day foget what everyone else talking bout i kno your situation bro and i kno what your going through bro keep ya head up … union teachers ant got nothingto do what this if pple wanna start blaming schools then crap blam dick devos for f****** us over our black community

Anonymous said:
    January 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM

To the one who made the comment,There r NO babies mommas, so you should be & the judge said life, so I don’t understand the comments like that! Also when I was raped the guy got off -NO time in jail, even though I felt I had the best evidence, they said it was not enough-he admitted to it & I THOUGHT the DNA from my clothes and body was enough- NOT, So I thought A month later a had better DNA I left crying – I was told they would see what could be done nothing happened. I had to leave gr because I felt helpless, I learn SOME people get justice!-so their sentence should make you all happy!