Stunning Satellite Image of Michigan

MADISON, Wisc. – A satellite image of Michigan taken by NASA is showing the state in its purest winter form.

NASA’s photograph was taken on Tuesday, and comes via the CIMSS at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  It’s an aerial view of Michigan that you may not have seen before.

According to FOX 17 Meteorologist Jon Shaner, what you’re seeing are the bands of lake-effect snow and clouds over the area.

7 Comments to “Stunning Satellite Image of Michigan”

AJ Pesonen said:
    January 25, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Epic

how to remove pimple scars said:
    October 10, 2013 at 6:21 AM

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue about this paragraph at this place at this
    webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

low cost website design said:
    November 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to
    find this topic to be actually something that I believe
    I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me.
    I am looking ahead on your next publish, I’ll try to get
    the grasp of it!

Sarasota DUI Attorney said:
    January 12, 2014 at 3:52 AM

You could probably ask those who had previous dealings with these lawyers and get
    their recommendations. Getting legal advice
    is the best move to make after you’ve been arrested and charged
    with DUI. This is the abbreviation of driving under the influence of alcohol or any other narcotic materials.

DUI Attorney In Fort Myers said:
    January 18, 2014 at 4:36 PM

A good DUI lawyer in San Diego county will be your personal advocate in court and will be able to attend all
    of the required court proceedings on your behalf. When you are in this particular
    ill-fated circumstance, you will need an expert DUI attorney in your
    favor to make sure that your own legal rights will be protected.
    The initial consultation is typically free of legal costs.

good psychics said:
    March 8, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice methods and we

are looking to swap solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot

me an email if interested.

cheap creatine supplements said:
    April 9, 2014 at 5:09 AM

She is a registered dietitian with training in
    exercise physiology and has experience working with vegetarian (and nonvegetarian) athletes.

Calories from protein foods (meats, fish, eggs, dairy)
    send a different message to your body. Slow and steady delivery of calorie during regimen helps the muscles not to deplete
    its supply of blood sugar.