Holland Area Man Arraigned Following Friday’s Shooting
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. – The man who is accused in Friday’s Holland area shooting was arraigned Monday.
Christopher Scott Walters, 42, was arraigned on the following charges:
- Careless use of a firearm
- Discharge of a firearm at a building
- Felon possessing firearms
- Interfering with electronic communications device
- Malicious destruction of property
- 4th-offense habitual offender
Walters is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on a $250,000 bond.