Early Morning Gas Leak Contained At Cedar Springs High School
CEDAR SPRINGS, Mich. – The administration office tells FOX 17 that around 6:45 Wednesday morning a gas leak was detected by the maintenance staff. An alert was sent out to parents to let them know that this had happened. The buiding was evacuated and no one was allowed inside. The source of the leak was found and contained. The building was reopened to everyone at 7:20 A.M. and School started at the usual time. The area is being monitored and everything is proceeding as normal.