News

Lowell Man Awaits Sentencing For Sex Acts With Teen

KENT COUNTY, Mich. — Jeffery Senneker, 36, found himself locked up on May 23 after Kent County deputies arrested him for an alleged sexual encounter with a 15-year-old boy.

The prosecutor charged Senneker with accosting a minor for immoral purposes, criminal sexual conduct and using a computer to commit a crime.

According to court documents detailing the 15-year-old victim’s statement to police,  the boy sent Jeffery Senneker a friend request through Facebook. The two “communicated back and forth, agreeing to meet at a place near his home to engage in sexual acts.”

The victim allegedly agreed to the sex acts because he wanted to help Senneker’s daughter escape an abusive home. The victim was friends with her.

The victim’s family tells FOX 17 that the 15-year-old did not perform any sexual act, but Senneker did.

The 36-year-old claims the victim was a willing participant through computer contact and never said ‘no’ to the sex act.

FOX 17 ran a background check and this appears to be Senneker’s first documented run-in with the law.

Senneker’s sentencing is scheduled for Oct. 15.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

8 Comments to “Lowell Man Awaits Sentencing For Sex Acts With Teen”

    pete moss said:
    September 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM

    he better say goodby to the family now! cya! plus sexual registery for life!

      Anonymous said:
      September 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM

      I hope Fox 17 looks deeper into this and see if this monster is possibly getting away with a slap on the wrist. These are our children we need to protect.

    annonymous said:
    September 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

    Word is that this abusive father who sexually assaults children (this is not his first offense he did this as a teenager but his record was hidden) will most likely get time served and probation unless the public stands up and tells the judge how we really feel about people who prey on our children to gratify their sexual deviancy.

      annonymous said:
      September 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM

      If that is all he gets then the courts failed the children in this situation. Something has to be done so he doesn't do this again. Someone has to stick up for the insent ones!!!

      annonymous said:
      September 26, 2013 at 3:25 PM

      I hope the judge does not take this matter lightly. If it were the Judges kid he did this to I am sure this guy would be getting the maximum punishment.

    annonymous said:
    September 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM

    the other news stations need to help get this out to the public so we can protect our kids from crazy people like this

    Craig said:
    September 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM

    His daughter was bulling my daughter on the bus last year and got in a few fist fight's with other stupids now i feel sorry for her poor kid.

    Anonymous said:
    October 13, 2013 at 5:56 PM

    Will Fox 17 be on top of this Oct. 15. Because I want to know if this monster will be off the streets for a while.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement