WEST MICHIGAN — (FOX 17) — There are only two days left in October, and it looks like they will be wet ones across West Michigan.
This image from our in-house computer model, Future Track, shows a forecast of rainfall amounts through the rest of the month. Most of this rain will fall Wednesday night and Thursday. Some areas could end up with well over an inch.
Here is a look at October rainfall so far and the departure from normal in some West Michigan cities:
- Grand Rapids: 3.91″, 0.86″ above normal
- Muskegon: 3.33″, 0.43″ above normal
- Kalamazoo: 2.13″, 1.01″ below normal
- Battle Creek: 1.84″, 1.10″ below normal
- Holland: 3.72″, 0.36 above normal
It could be wet for Trick-or-Treats as well. For the latest forecast, join us on FOX 17 News, or visit the weather page at http://www.fox17online.com/weather