Teleka Patrick: FOX 17 Uncovers More Video, Shares it with Private Investigator

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — I sat down with private investigator Carl Clatterbuck at his downtown Kalamazoo office Monday.

He’s been hired to look into the disappearance of Dr. Teleka Patrick. The medical resident was last seen Dec. 5.

Patrick, 30, was reported missing after not showing up for work on Dec. 6. Clatterbuck said he had seen two YouTube videos of Patrick that surfaced, but that was it. I uncovered more video and shared it with him in an exclusive report.

Follow Darren Cunningham on Facebook

To view the other 5 YouTube videos uncovered click here

11 Comments to “Teleka Patrick: FOX 17 Uncovers More Video, Shares it with Private Investigator”

Simone said:
    December 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Where are the other 4 videos? I only saw 3 out of the seven.

Mwillis said:
    December 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with her family who must miss her dearly. I certainly hope investigators are able to gain access to her cell phone records as I feel that will reveal a great deal. What's very curious to me is that there's such a short span of time between the time she was last seen and the time her car was found. Doesn't sound like stranger related to me at all and likely something that was planned well in advance. Is it possible she knew someone in the Kalamazoo area that no one in her family is aware of which is why she went there? Sorry, I just watch too much true crime.

Nmh383 said:
    December 31, 2013 at 5:18 PM

This private investigator needs to be fired. The fact that the tv reporter found videos that he didnt know about means hes not on his job. Hes asking the questions we are all asking rather than providig answers to them saying things like: She was obviously anxious about something we just dont know what. Hello sir thats ur job to find out!

Simone said:
      December 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Lol….TRUE

Theresa Williams said:
    December 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I woke up one morning, early, and saw this story on my FB page. I don't know what to think. On one hand, I'm thinking that she got involved with someone from an online dating site, which would explain the videos. However, I don't think you have to create YouTube videos on those types of sites; which would lead me to think that she may have found this guy through Craigslist or something like that. I agree with Mwillis. I think she was picked up by someone that she knew, but who knew that her car would get a flat and that she would ditch it on the road? Unless, this person tampered with her car to make that happened. Talk about premeditated madness.

Brooklyn said:
    December 31, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Investigator totally needs to be dropped. Kudos to Fox 17. How is it that the reporter can find the information and you (the private investigator) appear clueless and keep offering up assumptions. The the PI must have said for over a week that they had no reason to believe she was in any danger or something to that affect. I kept thinking this dude is way too nonchalant for my taste. If you lead the public to believe she is not in harms way, it takes much longer to get the word out. If it wasn't for the social media outcry, her story may not have been heard because the PI did nothing to advance the case. Just my personal opinion. At least sound like you've done the job for 30 years like you claimed. It's crazy. Every day I read about this story or look for an update because we went to the same college (different years though) and my heart goes out to her family and friends. But this PI is not up to the task if you ask me.

Anonymous said:
    December 31, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Such a bizarre case! I pray she is just found alive at this point!

Anonymous said:
    December 31, 2013 at 10:46 PM

The more time that passes the worse the outcome!