IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Small Blaze Causes Guests to Evacuate Bay Pointe Inn

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SHELBYVILLE, Mich. (April 27, 2014) – A small blaze broke out early Sunday morning at the Bay Pointe Inn, located on the 11,000 block of Marsh Road in Shelbyville.

The on-site manager told Fox 17 News that no one was injured, after all guests were briefly evacuated when the fire broke out around 1:30 Sunday morning.

According to fire crews, the blaze was a small electrical fire believed to be caused by a transformer for the Inn’s outside lights. However, the investigation is ongoing. The Inn said this fire will not affect any upcoming events planned throughout the summer.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s