Several Units Responding to Rockford Fire
ROCKFORD, Mich. (June 6, 2013)– Several crews responded to a fire at the Holiday Pet Resort and Salon in Rockford. Workers and community members jumped into action to take care of all the dogs at the scene, all 25 dogs inside got out safe.
It still is not clear how the fire started, but the business does offer cremation services that may have sparked the fire. The fire destroyed the back part of the building.
The business has been running for 3 decades, and the owner says they plan to rebuild.