Who says you need a hot oven in order to enjoy tasty pie? Not Keith Hall with The Grilling Company, 6231 West River Drive NE, shows us just how east it is.
- Thaw frozen crust that comes already in foil pan
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees
- Chop up fresh fruit of choice in bowl, adding sugar and lemon juice to taste
- Once crust thaws, add fruit in the middle, folding pie edges over top of it
- Lightly sprinkle with sugar
- Place second empty foil pan upside on grill grate to protect pie from burning
- Place raw pie on top of upside down foil pan, cooking for about 1/2 hour or until crust is cooked, fruit is warm