There are some things we just can't live without. Most of the time however, thinks like our daily coffee at Starbucks, nights of eating out, or cable television can add up.
Michael Markey from Legacy Financial Network explains that by limiting or eliminated these "unnecessary expenses," all the money you save can add up over time.
To learn more about how to manage your finances, Legacy Financial is hosting workshops at multiple locations on the following dates:
- September 13 & 17 in Zeeland
- September 14 & 17 in Sand Lake
- September 15 & 17 in Muskegon
- September 19 & 27 in Allegan
- October 1 & 4 in Grandville
- October 4 & 8 in Grant
- October 4 & 8 in Whitehall
- October 6 & 8 in Allendale
To reserve a spot in one of these workshops or for more information, call (855)-LFNETWORK or (616) 589-4004.