Not sure what you should do with all those holiday leftovers? With help from Aldi, food blogger Ashleigh Evans stopped by to show us how to make a few different dishes with leftover foods.
- 10 slices Specially Selected All Natural Artisan French Baguette
- 3 tablespoons Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ teaspoon Stonemill EssentialsIodized Salt, plus additional to taste
- ¾ teaspoon Stonemill EssentialsGround Black Pepper, plus additional to taste
- ¼ cup Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 15 ounces Priano® Ricotta Cheese*
- ½ cup Southern Grove Pistachios, shelled and chopped
- ¼ cup Berryhill Honey
- 5 cups Specially Selected Ciabatta Rolls (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Stonemill Sea Salt, to taste
- Stonemill Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 12 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 2 cups Friendly Farms Whole Milk
- 2 1/2 cups leftover Winter Vegetable Ragout (this will need to link to the other recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Oregano
- 1 tsp Stonemill Parsley Flakes
- 2 cups Happy Farms Shredded Cheddar
Want to make all these dishes and more? Fox 17 Morning Mix is teaming up with Aldi to give you the chance to win a $150 Aldi gift card, plus a second one to give to a friend! On December 16 and 23, five winners will be picked to win those cards.
For official rules and details on how to enter, click here.
All recipes are created, provided, and published by the ALDI Test Kitchen. For more recipes, click here.